Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is Italo Jewelry located?
- Our main office is in Area B Room 12308 23rd Floor Unit 1 Building 1 Huaqi International Plaza, 99 Chang'an Middle Road Yanta District, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China.
- Do you have a phone number?
- Yes, our phone number is +86 17782813572 or +1(864)713-0791(Mon.-Fri. 9:00 (9:00 AM) EST-18:30 (6:30 PM) EST). Or you may leave a voice message with your call back number and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to submit a ticket, or chat with us as well.
- Do you have a store I can visit?
- No. Italo Jewelry is strictly an online retailer. In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store.
- How can I contact your company if I have any questions?
- You can contact us within 3 ways. a.Email us. Our email address is [email protected] We will respond you within 24-48 hours. If the email address didn't work, maybe you sent to incorrect email address. Please double check the email address before you send email to us. b.If you view our products through our Facebook Page, you can message us on our page directly. c. Call us. +86 17782813572 or +1(864)713-0791, Mon.-Fri. 9:00 (9:00 AM) EST-18:30 (6:30 PM) EST. Or you may leave a voice message with your call back number and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- When will I receive my order?
- Delivery Time= Processing Time + Shipping Time. The estimated processing time is listed on the product page, some popular styles can be shipped out in 1-3 working days, while engraved or custom orders may take up to 7-15 working days. Shipping time depends on the shipping method you selected. Free shipping usually takes about 10-13 working days, Standard shipping usually takes about 3-5 working days and Express shipping usually takes about 3-4 working days.
- If I want to change/modify order information(like color, size, billing address, shipping address, shipping method), what should I do?
- Please note that we can only change/modify your order before shipment. Therefore, please be more careful to place the order. If there are changes, please feel free to contact us.
- Why I didn’t get an email about my order being shipped?
- Once you placed the order, we started processing your jewelry. The estimated processing time is listed on the product page. This processing time does not include shipping time. We will inform you with an email after shipment. If you can't find an email fifteen days after you’ve placed the order, please feel free to contact us.
- What should I do if I didn’t receive an order confirmation email?
- If you have not received a confirmation email about your order, you may have written your email incorrectly when you purchased or the email might be in your spam folder. Please feel free to contact us if you need help.
- How do I know if my order is placed successfully?
- You will receive an order confirmation email when your order has been placed successfully. By visiting the Track My Order, you can check the status of your order.
- Do all of your items ships from the USA?
- Italo Jewelry has warehouses in California, China, and Dubai. Your items will be shipped from the nearest facility that stocks the item you ordered.
- Can I cancel my order?
- If your order has not been shipped out, you can submit a ticket or chat with us to cancel it. Please note that we CANNOT cancel orders which have been shipped out. Therefore, please wait for your package to arrive and you may either keep it or contact us to return for refund. Please DO NOT refuse the delivery as the undelivered package will be destroyed by the third-party logistics.
- How long does delivery normally take?
- Delivery Time= Processing Time + Shipping Time. The estimated processing time is listed on the product page. Some popular styles can be shipped out in 1-3 working days, while engraved or custom orders may take up to 7-15 working days. Shipping time depends on the shipping method you selected. Free shipping usually takes about 10-13 working days, Standard shipping usually takes about 3-5 working days and Express shipping usually takes about 3-4 working days.
- I still haven’t receive my package. Where is it?
- Your estimated delivery date including processing time and delivery time – please allow up to this date for your order to arrive. Please check the Shipping & Delivery page for details. If your estimated delivery date has passed and you haven’t received your order, please contact us without hesitation.
- How can I track my order?
- Once your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation email. You can also log in to our website and track your order under “Account> My account> My orders” Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with tracking number. Or you can track order on this link: https://www.italojewelry.com/tracking/
- Why did the attempted delivery failed?
- There may be following reasons: 1. Consignee unavailable 2. Wrong shipping address 3. The parcel is delayed by the shipping company Please check with the shipping company with your tracking number to arrange re-delivery. If you still cannot receive your package, please contact us without hesitation.
- Why it shows that my tracking number is invalid?
- If you received a tracking number, it means that your parcel has been shipped out. Your parcel is shipped out from our warehouse first, then the parcel will arrive in the shipping company's processing center by plane. And then each shipping company will pick up parcels from the airport. Once they have scanned those parcels, the website will update the tracking number. It may take 2-4 days to see any activity once it has shipped out from our end. Please allow some time for the courier to update the latest tracking info after reaching next station.
- Why was my package returned?
- There are multiple reasons your package might have been returned to us. 1. Wrong or incomplete address 2. Invalid phone number 3. Unable to deliver Please contact the shipping company for more information or you may contact us if you have any questions.
- Why hasn’t my shipping information been updated?
- Sometimes it takes the information some time to update. If your shipment is from our international warehouses, it is in transit or clearing customs and the information will not be updated until it reaches a shipping station. Sometimes the shipping company has not updated the package information. We will try to update that info for you or you can submit a ticket for more help.
- Why my package shows delivered but I have not received my package?
- Packages might be delivered to your mailbox or signed by your neighbors. We suggest you check in your mailbox and with your neighbors first. If you cannot find it, check for your package with the shipping company then. Remember to bring your ID! If you still cannot find your package either, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Will I have to pay customs duties, taxes or other fees?
- You will not be charged for any consumption tax. However, you may need to pay the customs duties by yourself.
- What’s your return policy?
- Italo Jewelry should meet or exceed your expectations. However, if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we offer the following return policy: 1. Return or exchange within 60 days of receiving your package. 2. Send us back the items in brand new condition, rings with tags attached and original packaging. 3. Items that have been worn, damaged, and/or altered will not be refunded nor exchanged. 4. All customized items, including customized size, engraved, customized color, are not returnable or exchangeable unless defective. 5. The buyer will be responsible for the return shipping cost. *Please note that Packages returned without consent will not be accepted.
- How to return an order?
- Please e-mail us at [email protected] and let us know your order number. Our customer service representatives determine eligibility for refunds and exchanges and then a "Return & Exchange" authorization will be sent to you.
- If I don’t satisfied with your products, can I return it?
- Of course. We offer a 60-day return policy if you are not satisfied with your order. Your may check the details of our 60-day return policy.
- What should I do if my order over your 60 days return policy?
- If your order already over our 60 days return policy, we can only issue exchange for you. Your order is not eligible for return. If the items damaged or has any other problems, we will also resolve it because you still have one year warranty. For more details about our one year warranty, please click this link and view: https://www.italojewelry.com/one-year-warranty.html.
- If I receive a wrong/damaged/defective item, what should I do?
- Submit a ticket with picture(s) of the wrong/damaged/defective item as well as your order NO. so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible.
- What items can’t be returned?
- 1.Personalized items with “engravings”, such as rings, necklaces and bracelets, are non-refundable. 2.Special order items such as those with custom sizes and colors are not refundable. 3.Items without jewelry tag or that have been worn, damaged or altered are not refundable and will be returned to the customer at their expense. 4.Items that were worn, or sent to you as Replacement/Exchange are not refundable.
- How soon will I receive my refund for the return?
- Returns will be processed within 5 days upon receipt of your package. The refund will be issued either in the original payment method or via store credit as you requested. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email.
- What is the stone you use?
- All the stones we use for our rings are lab created sapphires. Many jewelry brands choose to use cubic zirconia as the stone of their jewelry, as the price is lower than sapphire. However, compared with cubic zirconia, sapphire is more durable, valuable and having a lasting brilliance, which is more suitable for ring use as rings are subject to more wear and tear.
- What materials are your products made from?
- Most of our product are made of 925 sterling silver. Silver is a precious metal, like gold and platinum. Italojewelry uses a premium anti-tarnish sterling silver for all silver products. Sterling silver jewelry is stamped with 925 to indicate the metal type.
- Will this jewelry turn my skin green?
- No, our jewelry won't turn your skin green. Jewelry that turns your skin green is made of copper. Our jewelry is made of 925 sterling silver, and the quality has been verified by International Institution SGS.
- How can I choose the right size?
- Please check the details of our Ring Sizing page.
- How do I clean my jewelry?
- For regular cleaning, we recommend that you use our Silver Jewelry Polishing Cloth, which is infused with a special jewelry cleaner. You can also use a soft cloth made of 100% cotton.For more details about jewelry care guide, please click this link and view: https://www.italojewelry.com/jewelry-care-guide.html
- Will I receive the item exactly like the pictures shown on your website?
- When you choose a ring on Italo Jewelry, you will see an image of your item. This image is intended to give you an idea as to what your item will look like. Though we do our best to provide an accurate representation of the actual item, there may some differences (e.g. with respect to stone colours and size). Please ensure to review the item details which outline stone shapes and sizes.
- How can I purchase an customized item?
- We can make customized item for change color, size, stone's color and size. If you have other question, please contact our customer service and provide your request details. Our agents will respond you as soon as possible.
- How can I do wholesale with your company?
- If you need to make wholesale order with us, please send email to [email protected] and our agents will describe the details.
- What payment method do you accept?
- We accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover, Visa/Debit or Paypal. If you wish to pay with multiple credit cards, please contact our customer service [email protected] where our team can assist you further. We do not accept cash, cheques, installments, nor Cash On Delivery payments.
- How to use the coupon code?
- If you have a coupon code, please make sure to type it in and click the “APPLY” button on the Shopping Bag/Checkout Page. You must apply the promotion before checking out.
- Can I use more than one coupon code?
- One coupon code can only be applied to an order at a time. If you have more than one coupon code you may use those on your next purchase.
- Is it safe to use my credit card on your website?
- Yes! We understand that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. When you make a purchase from us online, your card information is protected by one of the most widely used and trusted security systems on the Internet. Card transactions are encrypted with a 256-bit SSL certificate, and our website is scanned and tested daily for malware/viruses.
- Why was my payment declined?
- Please refer to the following information: Firstly, check the card details to make sure the information is correct. e.g. the expiry date or your billing address. (Common problems including incorrectly spelled name) Secondly, make sure you enter the security code correctly - that's the three digit numbers on the back of your card. Lastly, your card issuer may have declined your payment – please contact card issuing bank. If the above information still does not work, you may try to pay it with another payment method – or using PayPal which is more convenient and safe! Any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- How do I create an account?
- You can sign up by clicking the 'My Account' button and follow the simple steps. As a convenience, if you checkout as a guest, we automatically create an account for you and you will receive a confirmation email with an order number and your account information. You can use your account information to check on the status of your order.
- Changing your email address.
- You can log in to our website and change email address under “Account>Contact Information>Email Address”. If you still cannot find how to change, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- How do I stop receiving newsletters or other marketing emails from Italo?
- There is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every Italojewelry newsletter. To stop receiving emails, click the link, and confirm the "unsubscribe". It can take up to a week for your request to be processed, so you may still receive marketing emails or surveys during the week after you send your request.
- What if my jewelry is out of 30-day time frame but I need to return or exchange it?
- Please don’t worry, we have extended our return policy to 60 days to ensure you have enough time to do the return or exchange.
- When will you ship out my order after my payment?
- The estimated processing time is listed on the product page, some popular styles can be shipped out in 1-3 working days, while engraved or custom orders may take up to 7-15 working days.
- Will shipping be affected by COVID-19?
- According to the current situation with COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays. So we advise you to shop earlier if your order need to be delivered at a specific time. We do appreciate your understanding.
- When will I receive my order?
- The estimated processing time is listed on the product page, some popular styles can be shipped out in 1-3 working days, while engraved or custom orders may take up to 7-15 working days. Shipping time depends on the shipping method you selected. We have 3 methods below: Free Shipping: 10-13 Working Days Standard Shipping: 3-5 Working Days Express Shipping: 3-4 Working Days
- Are you still shipping packages?
- Yes. We are doing business as usual.
- Are packages safe to receive?
- Our packages are absolutely safe! According to experts from World Health Organization, Centers of Disease Control, and many others, coronavirus cannot survive on surfaces for more than 3 days, so it cannot survive the journey from our warehouse to your door. We’ve also taken extreme measures to regularly disinfect our warehouse, equipment and tools, as well as sterilizing every package before it’s shipped.
- How to cleaning my jewelry during this special time?
- Avoid rubbing hand sanitizer or harsh cleaning products directly onto your ring. Instead, remove your ring, soak it in warm water and dish-washing soap.
ABOUT ITALO JEWELRY
RETURN & REFUND
PAYMENT & PROMOTION
What if I have a question that hasn't been answered above?
We are always happy to help you with any queries you may have. Please just contact us.
Email us: [email protected]
Call us: +86 17782813572
Mon.-Fri. 9:00 (9:00 AM) EST-18:30 (6:30 PM) EST